Custom AV solutions may be high tech but working with AVT is simple. Our full-service approach means that every project we do is taken on by a complete team of capable designers, engineers and technicians. You’ll only need one AV partner from start to finish. AVT brings your consultant and your integrator together, the same way we’ve brought ideas and people together with beautifully integrated custom AV for over 20 years.
AV Technology is constantly evolving, but AVT doesn’t just evolve with it – we shape it.
AVT believes in having a balanced life. We strive to maintain a controlled 8-hour workday schedule and support the community and planet by only hiring those that live within a reasonable commute of our Mississauga offices.
We are looking to add to our growing team and seek an experienced full-time Audio Visual Sales Specialist. Our ideal candidate does not like sitting in a quiet room alone. Exceptional people skills, accountability and a healthy respect for deadlines are all valuable assets. Previous experience in Sales, Audio Visual and/or Technology environments are essential. In this role you will interact daily with Clients, Suppliers, other Sales Specialists, Project Managers, Technicians and others as required.
- Collaborate with sales team and clients to assess needs and provide professional solutions for audio visual sales proposals
- Create audio visual system sales quotes and revise as required
- Maintain sales training in various product lines as required
- Document account activities, generate reports, and keep records of business transactions with clients and suppliers
- Minimum of 3 years audio visual experience and familiarity with collaborative system solutions
- Proficiency in MS Office including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Valid Ontario G Driver’s license
- Audio visual product knowledge and professional proposals experience
- Basic video-conference knowledge and training
- Basic AV system design experience
- Detail oriented, organized, and ability to follow-through on projects
- Excellent communication skills and a self-driven work ethic
- Generous pay scale with high commission rate and draw against commission
- Health Benefit package
- Fully paid training and industry certification.
Our office location is at Dixie and Dundas in Mississauga and our customers for this position includes locations within the GTA.
*Only applicants living in the GTA will be considered for this position.
To apply please e-mail your resume and include a short cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team and advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.