Audio Visual Systems Engineer
AVT is seeking new engineering talent!
– Configure and program control systems to meet project’s scope of work objectives
– Provide complete high-end control system programming services based on project objectives such as pre-installation system design, on-site programming, system integration and testing.
– Review, update, test and revise system design documents for technical accuracy and functionality per project.
– Provide programming specific support and trouble-shooting to clients as requested
– Test and debug configurations and implement programming changes as required.
Skills & Experience:
– Post-secondary education from a recognized institution in Electronics Engineering, Broadcast, Telecom or other AV industry-related programs.
– Required 2 years industry experience in system design. Strong working knowledge of audio, video, control & current technology trends
– Preference given to candidates with industry recognized A/V Certifications such as Cisco, Polycom, ClearOne, AMX and CTS industry certification
– Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
– Proficient in operational use of Visio or AutoCAD drawing tools
– Valid Ontario Driver’s License
– Excellent technical and hands-on knowledge of AV equipment
– Must possess a strong work ethic ability to work within project schedules and timelines
– Ability to operate tools, components, and AV peripheral accessories.
– Ability to read and understand technical manuals and procedural documentation
– Ability to conduct research into Audio Visual products and issues as required
About our company:
Our corporate philosophy is to “have a life’. Thus we make every effort to maintain a 9-5 existence.
We are located at Dixie and Dundas in Mississauga. We only hire those within a 45 minute commute each way to work. Please check your route and only apply if you can full-fill this criterion.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.